Thursday, August 4, 2011

TESTIMONIAL THURSDAYS

This testimonial is from a recently college graduation party. Music and lighting courtesy Good Times Productions.

On saturday night we had anthony dj my college graduation party. He was excellent !! Anthony knew exactly what music to play and the whole set was amazing. He played great music all night and all of my geusts loved him as well. My mother and I liked how Anthony had a whole qeustionair that figured out exactly what kind of music i liked and what kind of atmosphere i wanted. He was very profesaional and helpful. I would highly recommend anthony to anyone who us looking for the perfect dj.

Cori B.


We always appreciate new reviews of our services. If you have seen us in action and have kind words to say please do so on YELP.

No comments:

Post a Comment