Thursday, July 28, 2011

TESTIMONIAL THURSDAYS

Here's a testimonial from Matty Martin. Matty is a personal friend and former manager of several bars I've worked with.

I've managed bars and clubs in the city for a dozen years and have used Anthony repeatedly. I can't recommend his ability to read a crowd enough. I even saw him work the opening of a bank once (I went because I wanted to goof on him), and he actually had people dancing. I wouldn't believe it if I didn't see it with my own two eyes. I've seen him in action from dive bars to high-end clubs to weddings and bar mitzvahs. Regardless of the event, he can put together the entertainment you need. He also acts like a professional, as opposed to the kids that think they're DJs because they've got two ipods and a mixer.

We always appreciate new reviews of our services. If you have seen us in action and have kind words to say please do so on YELP.

No comments:

Post a Comment